Can i please seek help regarding jobs in biotechnology.I have comleted
my M.Sc in biotech n i am persuing PG diploma in IPR through distance
education.I am seeking job in R&D as well as in any IP company.
regrards,
shipra

On 11/5/08, archbiotech <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am a second year B.Tech biotech students.My friends and i are keen
> on applying for training progrommes in the field og
> biotech...specifically immunology, genetics, techniques in
> biotech...etc during the period of dec 08' and Jan 09'.
> Could we please have guidance in the same matter.
> Thankyou.

Please Request your Friend : Join Biofriend India.
We assured quality posting

Satish Chauk
Biofriend India Manager
Pune (India)