Hi twinkle,
Definitely u r late, u have to give GRE as well as TOEFL test. GRE
scores u'll receive on the test date only bur TOEFL will take 3 weeks.
that is u can apply for university that hav deadlines in March.
Deadlines of many good universities hav already passed....only some
universities r left, that u hav to check. But i'll say less options r
left....may be u can apply for spring season...but prob is that
only,few universities keep their admissions open for springs....so
either u write now....or wait for next Falls. the best time is august
to november.

Cheers!
Neha

--
Dear Member,

http://www.cbclickbank.com/bioinformatics/company.htm
List of the biotech  company and address.

Invite your friends, click the link and login,
<a
href="http://groups.google.co.in/group/biofriend_india/members_invite"/>Click
Here to Invite Friends</a>
OR