entirely depends upon ur choice, if u have to do it frm INDIA thn
prepare for NET....for US u hav to focus on GRE and many other things.
 As u r in 1 st year...u hav to look for good grades as well as good
M.Sc thesis work for admissions in US. They prefer ppl having papers n
all though its not necessary. I'll say dnt try to sail on two
boats....CSIR and GRE.

Thnks Neha

--
Dear Member,

http://www.cbclickbank.com/bioinformatics/company.htm
List of the biotech  company and address.

Invite your friends, click the link and login,
<a
href="http://groups.google.co.in/group/biofriend_india/members_invite"/>Click
Here to Invite Friends</a>
OR