http://www.arizonabiotech.com/
http://www.arizonaentrepreneurs.com/
http://www.azhttp.com/

Yahoo! Groups My Groups | biotech-news Main Page

http://www.arizonabiotech.com/

The Navicor Group Named Agency of Record for Gilead's Hepsera

COLUMBUS, Ohio, April 24, 2006 - The Navicor Group an inVentiv
Health company (NASDAQ: VTIV) and a full-service advertising agency
that focuses exclusively in the areas of oncology and immunology,
has been named agency of record for Hepsera(r) (adefovir dipivoxil),
an orally-administered prescription medicine for the treatment of
chronic hepatitis B. Hepsera was developed by Gilead Sciences, Inc.
The drug was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in
September 2002. The Navicor Group's assignment includes the
development of strategic and creative marketing communications for
the product.

"We are thrilled to be working with Gilead on their marketing
initiatives for Hepsera," said Garnett Dezember, president of The
Navicor Group. "Gilead's marketing needs perfectly match our depth
of immunology experience and this partnership enables us to continue
to expand our capabilities within this therapeutic area. We are
excited to provide our services to them."

Hepsera is indicated in the United States for the treatment of
chronic hepatitis B in adults with evidence of active viral
replication and either elevations in serum alanine aminotransferase
(ALT) or aspartate aminotransferase (AST) or histologically active
disease. For full prescribing information, please see the package
insert, which is available for download at www.hepsera.com>
www.hepsera.com.

Chronic hepatitis B is a serious disease that can lead to
potentially fatal complications such as cirrhosis and liver cancer.
More than 400 million people are estimated to be chronically
infected with the hepatitis B virus worldwide, with approximately
1.25 million people infected in the United States alone. Chronic
hepatitis B is the leading cause of liver cancer and the sixth
leading cause of liver transplantation worldwide.

Based in Columbus, Ohio, The Navicor Group provides a complete range
of marketing and communication solutions to pharmaceutical and
biotechnology clients and offers unparalleled expertise in the
oncology and immunology. For more information about The Navicor
Group, please visit <http://www.navicorgroup.com>
www.navicorgroup.com.

About inVentiv Health

inVentiv Health (Ventiv Health, Inc., NASDAQ: VTIV) is the leading
provider of commercialization and complementary services to the
global pharmaceutical, life sciences and biotechnology industries.
inVentiv delivers its customized clinical, sales, marketing and
communications solutions through its three core business segments:
inVentiv Clinical, inVentiv Communications and inVentiv Commercial.
inVentiv Health currently works with over 175 unique pharmaceutical,
biotech and life sciences clients, including all top 20 global
pharmaceutical companies. For more information, visit
<http://www.inventivhealth.com> www.inventivhealth.com.

This press release contains forward-looking statements within the
meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995.
Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks that
may cause Ventiv Health's performance to differ materially. Such
risks include, without limitation: changes in trends in the
pharmaceutical industry or in pharmaceutical outsourcing; our
ability to compete successfully with other services in the market;
our ability to maintain large client contracts or to enter into new
contracts; uncertainties related to future incentive payments and
revenue share agreements; and, our ability to operate successfully
in new lines of business. Readers of this press release are referred
to documents filed from time to time by Ventiv Health, Inc. with the
Securities and Exchange Commission for further discussion of these
and other factors

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS