Dear BIRD Users,

On 2023-09-26 10:56, Maria Matejka wrote:

I'd like to let you know that we're planning to visit several meetings before this year ends:

  * LinuxDays in Prague, October 7 (presentation in Czech),

This event is gone. The presentation was targeted on non-users of BIRD on (kinda) entry level of knowledge. It has been recorded so if anybody understands Czech or wants to practice … https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s0C39PZuWE&list=PLlTxFw5y5UZubG8itPk-QBbhmW-ssb52I&index=21

  * NANOG 89 in San Diego, October 16 to 18,

If anybody wants to meet me there, let me know or just find me there. I'll check my mailbox (and twitter) regularly during the event.

  * Euro-IX 39th Forum in Prague, November 19 to 22,
  * RIPE 87 in Rome, November 27 to December 1.

We got approved a tutorial on Monday Nov 27 morning (9 am). If you're interested in details about BIRD 1 EOL, how to migrate to BIRD 2 and how to optimize your configurations with new features not available with BIRD 1, this is a unique opportunity. If you have any request for contents of this tutorial, just let us know, we'll consider it.

See you!
Maria

--
Maria Matejka (she/her) | BIRD Team Leader | CZ.NIC, z.s.p.o.