Hello!

The RIPE tutorials are typically recorded, yes. We won't hand out the słydes in advance (lots of last-minute changes expected) but i assume that these will be available for download on the website afterwards, together with the recording.

Maria

On 2023-10-14 15:58, Darren O'Connor wrote:

Hopefully this is recorded:)

On Sat, Oct 14, 2023, 09:41 Maximilian Wilhelm <m...@rfc2324.org> wrote:

    Hi Maria,

    Anno domini 2023 Maria Matejka via Bird-users scripsit:

    > >   * RIPE 87 in Rome, November 27 to December 1.
    > >
    > We got approved a tutorial on Monday Nov 27 morning (9 am). If
    you're
    > interested in details about BIRD 1 EOL, how to migrate to BIRD 2
    and how to
    > optimize your configurations with new features not available
    with BIRD 1,
    > this is a unique opportunity. If you have any request for
    contents of this
    > tutorial, just let us know, we'll consider it.

    This is brilliant! <3

    I sadly won't be able to attend RIPE this time, however would be
    highly interested to see the slides (assuming there will be some). If
    you'll make some, will you publish them somewhere? :)

    Thanks and best regards,
    Max

--
Maria Matejka (she/her) | BIRD Team Leader | CZ.NIC, z.s.p.o.