Hi all,
     We meet at 8:30 am EST at Sobey's - remember to put your clock back 1 hour
to-night. I did a bit of scouting to-day as part of a Lambton Wildlife trip,
which started at Point Edward ~8:00 am and ended ~3:00 at Ipperwash. Some good
birds were seen - Snow Buntings (3 flocks -largest ~80 included 2/3 Longspur
sp.), American Pipit, Cedar and Bohemian Waxwing, Short-eared Owl, Dunlin,
Northern Shrike, a good variety of waterfowl, both 'late' and early' - 3 Falcon
species. Friday I saw just 1 adult Red-headed Woodpecker in Pinery P.P.
     To-morrow will likely bring cooler temps. with westerly winds so layering
and gloves for the morning are a good idea.

        Cheers!   Maris
         Maris Apse   10094 Red Pine Road, Box 22,  RR #2 Grand Bend ON  N0M
1T0  (519)  238 - 8415