This morning at 9:30 am in the village of Kendal (far east side of the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) I had 9 Evening Grosbeaks, 18 Pine Siskins and 5 Common Redpolls at a house with several well stock feeders.

When I returned by Kendal at 2pm, the Grosbeaks were absent from the feeders. There were however 108 Pine Siskins, and 7 Common Redpolls.

Directions
From Hwy 401 take Hwy 115/35 north to Kirby exiting onto the Ganaraska Road
(Cty road 9). Follow it east 6km to the village of Kendal. Turn right(south) on to Newtonville road. The feeders are located on the corner of Old mill road and newtonville road, Just north of the general store and 400m south of Ganaraska Road.

Kendal can also be reached by taking the Newtonville road exit of Hwy 401 and traveling 12km north to the village

Tyler Hoar
Oshawa