I did go back to see if this bird returned this evening.  There were at least
300 Common Goldeneye once again, but after 3 slow scans in the cold I gave up.

There was a male Northern Pintail (not present yesterday, but present the day
before), and I could not relocate the Red-necked Grebe either.

That said, some birds were a little too far out to be certain and I did not
arrive early enough to catch the birds in better light.

There were 91 Trumpeter Swans here which sounds incredible to me!  Apparently
there is a Trumpeter Swan Facebook group if you want more information on these
guys...

Cheers,

Andrew Keaveney