Two Sandhill Cranes spotted by Arnie Simpson on Beckwith 9th line today.  Two
were at this location for last years Carleton Place CBC so we keep our fingers
crossed.

Go west on Hwy 417 from Ottawa to Hwy 7 west to Carleton Place.  Exit at Ashton
Station Road south.  Go thru Ashton and continue south and bear right around
bend which puts you on Beckwith 9th line.  Continue to #442 and look North side
of Road

cheers

Iain