Hi all,

This message was posted with permission of the list manager.

The current version of iONTBIRDS, the iOS app for ONTBIRDS, was released in
June 2010, and it's looking its age. What's worse is the very real
likelihood that it won't run under the upcoming iOS release.

I'm trying to decide whether to give it a much-needed update, or simply
stop supporting it and save myself the annual Apple developer fee. Of
course, if nobody is actually using the app, then my decision is much
easier. :-)

So, how often do you use iONTBIRDS? Which features are useful? What would
make it more useful? You can reply to this email or answer the 4 questions
in form at http://ofo.ca/iontbirds.

Thanks,

Ivor