Hi all

I searched this morning in Frankford for the hybrid reported by Doug McRae. I
did not relocate it, but it could still be hiding somewhere.

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S42728430

I was rewarded with incredible views of the Trent River, the shoreline trees
had a "hoar frost" effect.  Probably best viewed at sunrise if conditions are
good.

The east side of the river is serviced by plowed public lanes for 1 km in
either direction.

Frankford is located in Hastings county, about 10 km north of Trenton, off Hwy
401

"Hastings County - Ontario's drive thru County"

Tom