Ontbirds subscribers:

Earlier today (30 November 2018) I was very surprised to find a leucistic
female-type Long-tailed Duck at Sandbanks Provincial Park. I was viewing
the raft of Long-tails from County Road 12, approx 150 m E of Hyatt Ln. The
Long-tails in Outlet Bay appear quite happy with their food selection, so
it is likely to continue at this location (or at least the general
location, following the contour of the shore southwest to Lakeshore Lodge
is my guess). Because it is so an attractive and rare plumage type, I
decided that I'd post here in case others wish to follow up on the sighting.

Photos here: http://eontbird.ca/?p=11621

Good birding,
Jon