Ontbirds Subscribers:

Thanks for getting back to me about the faulty link I shared. I have now
posted the PDF here: http://eontbird.ca/?p=12393

I've also just heard from a birder that the previously-pleased next door
neighbour to Denise is now getting a bit upset that birders are preventing
squirrels from visiting his yard (he feeds them). Regardless of what it may
be, any of the resident's concerns become ours as well, I suppose. The
possible workaround here is that birders could station slightly south of
Denise's yard, right near the schoolyard fenceline, and stand behind or
beside the large trees there. However, this means that they'll have to pass
the feeders to get stationed for their stakeout. A birder also mentioned
that the LAZB was quite nervous and wary today. It appears to be flying
about the neighbourhood, eventually landing close to the feeders.

Anyway, that's it for today. Weekend birders: Saturday is almost here...

Good birding,
Jon