On 7/24/2015 2:24 AM, Jorge Timón wrote:

> Regarding "increasing the exchange rate" it would be really nice to
> just push a button and double bitcoin's price just before the next
> subsidy halving, but unfortunately that's something out of our control.

Jorge, right now, from the activity on github, you are working at least
as hard as anyone else, probably harder.  Why?  Why, if not to make
bitcoin more valuable?

Even apart from the convenience/curse of real-time exchange markets,
just with an abstract definition of "value," isn't that exactly what a
developer can influence, if not "control?"

Isn't figuring out ways to increase the value of bitcoin what we are doing?