On Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 6:33 PM, Peter R via bitcoin-dev <
bitcoin-dev@lists.linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

> I also agree with Mike that Core's requirement for unanimous consensus
> results in development grid lock and should be revisited.

There is no development gridlock. Look at the IRC logs for core-dev; look
at the pull requests; look a the merge history: Development is vibrant.
Developers are very active. You are manufacturing a crisis convenient to
your narrative, but it is far from the actual reality on the ground.

Please desist from this intellectual dishonesty and toxicity.