From: Matt Corallo [mailto:lf-li...@mattcorallo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 10 February, 2016 06:15
To: jl2...@xbt.hk; bitcoin-dev@lists.linuxfoundation.org
Subject: Re: [bitcoin-dev] A roadmap to a better header format and bigger
block size

As for your stages idea, I generally like the idea (and mentioned it may be
a good idea in my proposal), but am worried about scheduling two hard-forks
at once....Lets do our first hard-fork first with the things we think we
will need anytime in the visible future that we have reasonable designs for
now, and talk about a second one after we've seen what did/didnt blow up
with the first one.

Anyway, this generally seems reasonable - it looks like most of this matches
up with what I said more specifically in my mail yesterday, with the
addition of timewarp fixes, which we should probably add, and Luke's header
changes, which I need to spend some more time thinking about.

Matt