I've updated the BIP with your suggestions, would it make sense to
just move the activation condition to the 42 week boundary instead of
repeating the last header? Would that be at block 6048 from the start
of the timewarp?

https://github.com/jameshilliard/bips/blob/bip-msmmhhf/bip-msmmhhf.mediawiki