I'm curious to hear the answers to the questions Luke asked earlier. I also
read through the documentation and wasn't convinced it was thought out well
enough to actually build something on top of, but there's no reason it
can't get a number as a work-in-progress.

I hope it does continue to get worked on, though. The lack of response or
discussion worries me that it might become an abandoned project.