Hi Tom

> I think you misunderstand tagged systems at a very basic level.  You think
> that html can only use a bold tag <b> once in a document? Thats equivalent
> to what you are saying.

Would the "additional" segment contain the same amount of
nSequence-equivalent token as the number of inputs in the "inputs" segment?
What if you only want to add a per-input-token in the additional segment
for a certain input (assume last input)?
I guess the fundamental difference to html is the possible nesting.

However, I think that should be mentioned/specified in the BIP.

</jonas>