On 12/14/2016 07:38 PM, Juan Garavaglia via bitcoin-dev wrote:

For reasons I am unable to determine a significant number of node
operators do not upgrade their clients.

I almost did not update to 0.13.0 because the test suite was failing due to python errors. How to fix them was posted on bitcointalk.

0.13.1 came with new python errors in the test suite. So I just said fuck it.

When the test suite actually works in my fairly standard environment (CentOS) in the distributed release, I will upgrade.

Until then, I'm not jumping through hoops to make the test suite work and I'm not running clients that haven't passed the test suite so that's why I almost didn't update to 0.13.0 and haven't updated since.