Doing nothing is the rules we all agreed to.  If those rules are to be
changed,nearly everyone will need to consent.  The same rule applies to the
cap, we all agreed to 21m, and if someone wants to change that, nearly
everyone would need to agree.

On Feb 8, 2017 10:28 AM, "Andrew Johnson" <andrew.johnso...@gmail.com>