Is that what passes for a technical argument these days? Sheesh.

Whereas in Drivechain users are forced to give up their coins to a single group
for whatever sidechains they interact with, the generic sharding algo lets them
(1) keep their coins, (2) trust whatever group they want to trust (the miners
of the various sidechains).

Drivechain offers objectively worse security.

--
Sent from my mobile device.
Please do not email me anything that you are not comfortable also sharing with