I'm curious if you've considered adding some form of compiler-time enforcement
to prevent witness malleability? With that, Ivy could help to resolve for it's
users one of the things that can make Bitcoin scripts more complicated to
write, instead of simply type-checking and providing a high-level language
mapped 1-to-1 with Bitcoin script.