Just to be clear, while OP_CHECKTXDIGESTVERIFY would enable this style of
covenants if it pulled data from the stack, the OP_SECURETHEBAG probably
cannot create covenants even if it were to pull the data from the stack
unless some OP_TWEEKPUBKEY operation is added to Script because the
"commitment of the script itself" isn't part of the OP_SECURETHEBAG.

So with regards to OP_SECURETHEBAG, I am also "not really seeing any reason
to complicate the spec to ensure the digest is precommitted as part of the
opcode."