Hi Christopher,

Thanks for Blockchain Commons and Learning Bitcoin from the Command Line!

> If there are people interested in coordinating some proposals on how to
defining different sets of wallet functionality, Blockchain Commons would
be interested in hosting that collaboration. This could start as just being
a transparent shim between bitcoin-core & remote RPC, but later could
inform proposals for the future of the core wallet functionality as it gets
refactored.

Yes generally refactoring in Core wallets are making good progress [0]. I'm
pretty sure feedbacks and proposals on future changes with regards to
usability would be greatly appreciated.

Maybe you can bring these during a IRC meeting ?

Antoine

[0] See https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/16528 or
https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/16426