Of course the order at the end should have been switched:

Consider first the case where Alice *does not* publish preimage "A": Bob
can safely publish preimage "B" and get both the Deposit and Collateral
tokens after the timeout.
Now, consider the case where Alice *publishes* preimage "A": If Bob
publishes preimage "B" he gets nothing (and so does Alice - this is the
mutual assured destruction), and if he doesn't, he gets the Collateral
tokens.