Hi all,

Thanks for the helpful discussion.

My primary motivation in starting this thread was to establish what the
expectations are for new feature deployment (particularly whether the
protocol version should continue to be bumped or not), and I think I have
that answer -- different from what I proposed when I started this thread,
but not in a way that I think meaningfully hinders future work.  So I'm
happy to leave it at that and withdraw my suggestion.

Cheers,
Suhas