Hi Karl-Johan,
I fully agree with your proposal. In order to de-clutter BIPs and make a more understandable proposal, we can add the additional information in a separate piece. Also, this would maintain the original proposal without any modifications, showing the original spirit of it.
Let me know how can I help you with your proposal.

Regards,
Federico Berrone.

P/D: This is my first participation in the bitcoin-dev list, sorry if I am breaking any rule, I would be glad to know if that is the case.