I probably need to reset it -- I ran into some issues with the IBD latch
bug IIRC and had difficulty producing new blocks.

I sent funds as a manual faucet to at least one person... not aware of
anyone else finding use for the signet. In part this is due to the fact
that in order to run a signet, you also kind of need to run some kind of
faucet on it, which wasn't readily available when I launched it previously.
I think I can use https://github.com/jsarenik/bitcoin-faucet-shell now
though.

Usually people are using Regtest to play around with CTV less so Signet.
There is value in a signet, but I don't think that "there's not a signet
for it" is a blocking issue v.s. nice to have.
--
@JeremyRubin <https://twitter.com/JeremyRubin>
<https://twitter.com/JeremyRubin>