Not bad, but not particularly good either.

Definitely correct:
  1  (plus extra credit, it was originally 1008+2016),
  3a "whales"
  3b (atomic swaps is the "official" answer, but otc trading is also acceptable, or just "trade" in general)
  6
  9  part one

Close, but not quite right:
  2  (part one "~4" is correct, but you didn't answer part two)
  3a "attacker- miners" is not the way I see it at all
  3c true, but I was talking about withdrawal security, not hashrate, [this is related to the 3a "attacker miners" mis-answer]   4  ? you seem to have not very seriously answered this. The parameters are spelled out in the original Nov 2015 post

Some kind of miscommunication may have happened:
  8 -- I was more thinking, what happens if the UASF fails (in thwarting miners) vs succeeds. (I take it for granted that non-DC users will prefer to do nothing, and prefer to be unaffected.)

Seems wrong to me:
  0  seems like a pretty big misunderstanding happened here, or else you mistakenly typo'd the wrong word   5  (you started with m=1 examples, which is not what was requested; and finished with something not a sidechain attribute)
  7  [related to the miss on #5] ; it is not a re-ask of question #0
  9  part two is wrong
 10  you did not answer

Paul