The expectation is that in a few years a space in the block will be very
competitive / expensive and be used only as a bridge for second layers or
big transactions. Who would have thought in 2017 that one day we would be
worried about cheap rates!

Anyway, it seems like a good point and I suggest giving this issue some
name for easy and later reference.