Hello,

“Unlimited storage” isn’t really accurate. It’s witness data in a taproot
transaction, so the block size limit still applies. Anyone who runs an unpruned
bitcoin node should be capacity-planning their disk space assuming that in the
future blocks will be more full - as demand for blockspace increases, people
will make better use of the space that we already have and average block weight
will trend upwards. If you’re thinking about how much disk you will need when
we have consistently full blocks, ordinal inscriptions don’t change that number.

- rijndael