On February 5, 2023 12:09:02 AM GMT+01:00, Aymeric Vitte via bitcoin-dev
<bitcoin-dev@lists.linuxfoundation.org> wrote:
>I don't know, what number would you advise? When I made the
>bitcoin-transactions nodejs module some years ago the limit (from the
>specs) was 512B

1) Allowing only one OpReturn output causes problems trying to compose
different uses of OpReturn. We should allow any number of OpReturn outputs.

2) There's no reason to put a size limit given all the other ways people can
publish data, including with a 75% discount. Let the fee market deal with it.