The problem with using ALL|ANYONECANPAY is that you cannot verify beforehand
that the other inputs are the inputs you want added to the transaction.

Some examples of bad things that could happen:

  *   Coordinator adds its own inputs, you still get your outputs but
effectively paid fees for no privacy gain
  *   The inputs added could be paying at a lower fee rate than expected,
causing the tx to take longer than what you paid for
  *   Different input types or amount are added so you no longer have the same
uniformity across the inputs
  *   (if you care) An input from a sanctioned address is added, causing you to
get "tainted" coins.

This is the code in ln-vortex that verifies the psbt on the client side if you
are curious

https://github.com/ln-vortex/ln-vortex/blob/master/client/src/main/scala/com/lnvortex/client/VortexClient.scala#L616

Best,

benthecarman