Hi Bastien,

Thanks for the answer.

If I understand correctly the protocol you're describing you're aiming to
enable batched withdrawals where a list of users are being sent funds from
an exchange directly in a list of channel funding outputs ("splice-out").
Those channels funding outputs are 2-of-2, between two lambda users or e.g
a lambda user and a LSP.

If I'm correct, two users can cooperate maliciously against the batch
withdrawal transactions by re-signing a CPFP from 2-of-2 and broadcasting
the batch withdrawal as a higher-feerate package / high fee package and
then evicting out the CPFP.

If the batch withdrawal has been signed with 0-fee thanks to the nversion=3
policy exemption, it will be evicted out of the mempool. A variant of a
replacement cycling attack.

I think this more or less matches the test I'm pointing to you which is on
non-deployed package acceptance code:
https://github.com/ariard/bitcoin/commit/19d61fa8cf22a5050b51c4005603f43d72f1efcf

Please correct me if I'm wrong or missing assumptions. Agree with you on
the assumptions that the exchange does not have an incentive to
double-spend its own withdrawal transactions, or if all the batched funding
outputs are shared with a LSP, malicious collusion is less plausible.

Best,
Antoine

>>> Bastien