> This is no
longer an issue in the current age as tapscript enforces a maximum
stack element size of 520 Bytes.

I don't think there's a new limit related to tapscript? In the very
beginning there was no limit, but a 5k limit was put into place, then 520
the same commit that OP_CAT was
disabled: 4bd188c4383d6e614e18f79dc337fbabe8464c82