Dear Pavol,

>It is a very unrealistic that any kind of seed standard with extra metadata
>will cover all possible future usecases.
>Therefore new standards will always keep emerging.

Indeed, this proposal does not aim to cover *all* usecases, but rather to
provide a backward-compatible way to introduce new features (such as wallet
birthdate, for example).

>From where I stand, adding metadata to seed is a fool's errand.
>Every year, new people coming to Bitcoin try it and fail.

Could you provide references to such attempts?
I'd like to take a look at these proposal and find out why it did fail.

>Everything said, feel free to experiment, but your experiments should be
>different standard than BIP39.
>I would like to keep the BIP39 base entropy layer "ossified".
>Moreover, it would be best if your experiments do not interfere with BIP39
>to avoid confusion.
>That is, your seeds should not be of lengths 12, 15, 18, 21 or 24 words.

Considering the fact that my proposal aims to be compatible with BIP39, I'm
afraid that this wont be possible for obvious reasons.
Fortunately, the 24-bit general purpose field provide space to prevent false
positive[1], so it wont interfere with existing BIP39 mnemonics.
As for the mnemonic phrase length, to ensure compatibility with BIP39 (which is
the primary goal), the mnemonic phrases will likely remain within the range of
12 to 24 words.