Given that there was not a single response to my post, I gather there is
no to little interest in an updated MinorFs that could be used by bitcoin
on systems that support AppArmor (Ubuntu and OpenSuse).

Nevertheless I've put down the initial set of specs for a rewrite of
MinorFs for if anyone would like to comment on them to make a future match
with Bitcoin more likely, I'm open to all sugestions:

http://minorfs.polacanthus.net/wiki/Concepts_for_MinorFs2