Hi guys,

This would be a big step forward.  Anecdotally I can report that <5% of *
non-nerds* who don't abandon Bitcoin after waiting for the initial
blockchain download and *ongoing* sync on every restart, end up using
blockchain.info simply because it just works and works on their iPads &
iPhones.

Conversely, all the serious nerds end up using Armory and/or Brainwallets
for ultimate control.

Alex Kravets <http://www.linkedin.com/in/akravets>       def redPill = '
Scala <http://www.scala-lang.org/>
[[ brutal honesty <http://goo.gl/vwydt> is the best policy ]]