Thanks Mike.

I definitely took all your comments to heart, but we're looking to road-test
something quickly for the sake of user experience in our own wallet. I wouldn't
mind us contributing to a BIP once we have a better grip on the payment
protocol itself, but (for example) I'm still not sure that I understand _why_
signed certificates are even required. Isn't that likely be an obstacle to
adoption for use cases like this?

-wendell

grabhive.com | twitter.com/grabhive | gpg: 6C0C9411