Ryan,

Maybe you could test out your ideas somewhere like bitcointalk.org and/or
provide some more technical substance before engaging with this forum.

Developers tend to prefer dealing with numbers known to be either 1 or 0, not a
variable set of possible values depending on non-technical factors ...

Gavin