On Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 5:59 AM, Mike Hearn <m...@plan99.net> wrote:
> but moving to different ones is
> controversial, hence no progress :)

The site was actually moved onto a dedicated server temporarily and it
melted down under the load. I wouldn't call that no progress.

Perhaps I wasn't clear on the point I was making Drak's threat model
is not improved in the slightest by SSL. It would be improved by
increasing the use of signature checking, e.g. by making it easier.
Flat out misinformation never improves security.