Hi Peter,

Thanks for your reply.

I know and bookmarked your branch - nice work.

So, to clarify:
- bitcoin core (official / default) 0.10.x currently has First-seen
mempool behavior
- your custom branch uses replace by fee mempool behavior which allows
an user to change anything in a tx (I guess it needs just to have at
least one same input, so it can link it to another previously signed tx
with lower fee and substitute it in the mempool, correct?).

- First Seen Safe Replace by Fee (FSF-RBF) mempool behavior which allows
an user only to add inputs and/or increase the value of outputs will be
in yet another branch, maintained by you, but not in default / official
bitcoin core?

Another thing, if FSF-RBF lets you change TXes in the manner described
above, how does the client know which tx needs to be replaced in the
mempool? Since the txid naturally changes. How does it map tx1 with tx2
(to know tx2 has a higher fee and needs to substitute tx1) if quite a
lot of params from the transaction structure can change?

Thanks!