On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 7:24 PM, Matt Corallo <bitcoin-l...@bluematt.me> wrote:
> Ive been trying to stay out of these increasingly useless shit-throwing
> contests, but I wanted to take objection to this... I highly, highly doubt
> any seriously technical person is making any kind of decision on block size
> issues based on their own personal network. If you're assuming this is a
> serious motivating factor for anyone, then I'm not sure you've even been
> reading your email or listening to the conversations you've had with people
> over the last year or more.

It's probably due to me: When I point to trends and broadband
_distribution_ in the US (much less the less developed parts of the
world), I'm being "hypothetical", and when I point to my _own_
connectivity as a concrete example it's "personal". It's no joke that
communication is _hard_ but it's a shared responsibility however, and
no need to assume anyone isn't reading.,