I had the same concerns regarding Bloq's seed node addition and removed it
from Bisq's BitcoinJ fork
(https://github.com/bisq-network/bitcoinj/commit/7b2ed972fa09237a79388d39c49f51ee6aa17ac3).

Though there are much more problematic privacy issues with the broken Bloom
filter implementation and design. Any full node (operated by a surveillance
company like Skry) can find out that all wallet addresses belong to one
user and if you don't use Tor they even know your IP address.

Unfortunately nobody is working on that to fix that.

The chain blindness of BitcoinJ is another major concern not addressed as
far I know and will set BitcoinJ users at risk to spend their Bitcoin on a
chain which they don't want to support and/or get exposed to replay
attacks. Very concerning IMO!