I have the following codes :

public static void createDashWallet(NetworkParameters params) throws
BlockStoreException, IOException {

    WalletAppKit kit = new WalletAppKit(params, new File("."), "poporing");
    kit.startAsync();
    System.out.println(kit.wallet().toString());

}

lets say I wanna create a trading platform, so when user click generate
address, my apps will generate a new bitcoin address and show the address
in no time. At my case, it will throw null pointer exception instead.
Unless i add kit.awaitRunning() it will print the wallet (I can get current
change address/ fresh address), but if I use .awaitRunning(), user will
need to wait for like 2-3 minutes (grow as the block growth). Is there any
way to prevent user from waiting ? or how normally a trading platform which
generating bitcoin address handle this scenario ?