Hi~
I can generate multisig address like this:

NetworkParameters params = TestNet3Params.get();

ECKey serverKey1 = new ECKey();
ECKey serverKey2 = new ECKey();
ECKey userKey = new ECKey();

Script script = ScriptBuilder.createP2SHOutputScript(2,
Arrays.asList(serverKey1, serverKey2, userKey));
Address address = Address.fromP2SHScript(params, script);
System.out.println("multisig address: " + address);

But how can I import this multisig address into a wallet? Because I need to
find all unspent transaction outputs about this multisig address, or is
there any other channel to find this? Thanks for help!