Thanks Guys,

That's awesome feedback and I would prefer to work with someone who supports
the TAUG group on a regular basis.  I received an email right-a-way from
Bill apologizing for what happened in the past and understand that it was a
period of change at Telnet.  This shows dedication to their business and
gives confidence to their clients which is exactly what we believe in at our
company.

The long term goal with helping this client of mine will be to engage in a
reseller agreement to service the rest of our clients currently on DSL
internet services.  If a TAUG member can do this, then we should help build
that person's business which will help build each of our business's
respectively and ultimately improve the TAUG.

We are an awesome group and I'm glad to be part of it.  I'm only sorry I
haven’t been able to make it to our meetings for the last 2 months as I have
been taking care of my wife; we are having our first baby anytime now so I'm
going to be in the same boat is Phil very soon!  Also, their recently was an
email put out on the TAUG planning group also asking for ideas and input on
what to do for 2009 and I would like to work with some of us and offer a
workshop on sales and value added services if possible - we have huge
opportunities in 2009 and we have the ability to do it better than the
larger companies out there.

Thanks again everyone!

Keith Major
Network Engineer & Business Development
Aquarius Telecom Inc.
www.aquariustel.com
416.800.0833 ext. 1005

Hosted PBX Services & Business VoIP Solutions

waive any related rights and obligations.
Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it
contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized.
If you received this e-mail in error, please advise me (by return e-mail or
otherwise) immediately.

Ce courrier électronique est confidentiel et protégé. L'expéditeur ne
renonce pas aux droits et obligations qui s'y rapportent.
Toute diffusion, utilisation ou copie de ce message ou des renseignements
qu'il contient par une personne autre que le (les) destinataire(s)
désigné(s) est interdite.
Si vous recevez ce courrier électronique par erreur, veuillez m'en aviser
immédiatement, par retour de courrier électronique ou par un autre moyen.