From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Bradley, Peter
Sent: Sun 19/08/2007 8:19 PM
To: BizTalker@listserver.readify.net
Subject: RE: [BizTalker] test message

I think it got taken over and people just stopped posting.  I guess the list is
unmoderated.  Either that, or the moderator's gone AWOL.  There was a time when
this list was very useful.

It would be great if the list could re-establish itself.  In the meantime, the
best resources I know of are the microsoft.public.biztalk.general list and Jan
Eliasens blog.

HTH

Peter